NOTES - Windows 10 already has this driver installed or may automatically install, you can find the UZB appear as soon as the Z-Stick Gen5 is connected to your PC. You can check this under "Device Manager" under "Ports (COM & LPT)
You may find the drivers for the Z-Stick Gen5 downloadable on this page.
You will only need to install these drivers on Windows OS machines.
Method 1 (Only works on Windows 8 or 10):
Right click on the .INF file in the Z-Stick Gen5 drivers, and in the popup menu, click on INSTALL.
Method 2 (Can be used on any Windows OS):
1) First open up "Device Manager" in Windows
2) Look for "Ports (COM & LPT)" (Usually the Z-Stick will appear here if the drivers are installed properly).
"Other Devices" (It will appear under Other Devices when the device is not detected properly)
3) The Z-Stick Gen5 should appear as an "Unknown Device"
4) Right Click on "Unknown Device" then click on "Update Driver Software"
5) On the new popup window, click on " Browse my Computer for driver software"
6) look for .inf file.
7) If installed properly, it should appear as the image below as a UZB device under "Ports (COM & LPT)" (The COM number will change depending on the USB it is plugged into)