This page provides a list of available third party host softwares that can be used with Z-Stick Gen5 and form part of the larger Z-Stick Gen5 user manual.
If you are looking for Z-Wave software for your Windows, OSX, or Linux PC, then you may be able to choose from a number of choices which are either free or require purchase to continue to use them.
The software below can be used with our Z-Stick Lite, S2, or Gen5 versions.
Software with trial use
1. Homeseer (1 Month Trial - Windows) http://www.homeseer.com/
2. Axial Control (Control up to 10 devices for free) https://www.axialcontrol.com/
3. Indigo (OSX software) https://www.indigodomo.com/devices/
2. FHEM http://fhem.de/fhem.html
3. Domoticz https://domoticz.com/
4. OpenHAB http://www.openhab.org/
5. Jeedom https://www.jeedom.com/en/
6. Home Assistant http://home-assistant.io/
7. ioBroker https://www.iobroker.net/
We highly recommend that you use any of the software with trial use as the service provided by these software developers are excellent.
If using free software, we recommend:
For the technologically savvy. (Scripting may be needed)
- Home Assistant