This page provides a list of available third party host softwares that can be used with Z-Stick Gen5 and form part of the larger Z-Stick Gen5 user manual.
If you are looking for Z-Wave software for your Windows, OSX, or Linux PC, then you may be able to choose from a number of choices which are either free or require purchase to continue to use them.
The softwares below can be used with our Z-Stick Lite, S2, or Gen5 versions.
- We highly recommend that you use any of the software with trial use as the service provided by these software developers are excellent.
- If using free software, we recommend
- Domoticz, Homegenie, FHEM, or Jeedom for beginners
- OpenHAB2 and Home Assistant for advanced users and programmers
Software with trial use
1. Homeseer (1 Month Trial) http://www.homeseer.com/
2. InControl (Control up to 10 devices for free) http://www.incontrolzwave.com/
3. Indigo (Mac Software, I believe there is a trail, but I am not 100% sure) https://www.indigodomo.com/devices/
4. Z-Way (Requires Razberry purchase or Licence purchase) http://razberry.z-wave.me/index.php?id=24
1. LinuxMCE http://linuxmce.com/
2. zVirtualScenes http://aarondrabeck.github.io/zVirtualScenes/
4. FHEM http://fhem.de/fhem.html
5. HomeGenie http://www.homegenie.it/
6. Domotiga https://www.domotiga.nl/
7. Domoticz https://domoticz.com/
8. OpenHAB http://www.openhab.org/
9. Jeedom https://jeedom.fr/site/en/index.html
10. Home Assistant http://home-assistant.io/