If you are having issues with nodes freezing and losing connection, this is the latest firmware update for the Z-Stick S2 that will solve those issues.
- For the Z-Stick S2 only (Model Number: DSA02)
- This firmware is not for the Z-Stick Gen5 (Model Number: ZW090)
To firmware update your Z-Stick S2:
1) Download the correct firmware from the firmware selection below
2) Plug in your Z-Stick
3) Open up the executable
4) Press and hold down the Z-Stick S2 button
5) Start the update process
6) When the update process finishes, let go of the Z-Stick S2 button and close the program.
7) Make sure that you unplug and then re-plug the Z-Stick S2 after performing the update.