Vera currently is not directly compatible with Door / Window Sensor 7, in this case, you can manually add compatibility and have it display open and close status over your interface. This guide is an additional guide to the Door / Window Sensor 7 user guide.
Follow the below steps to add compatibility to your Door / Window Sensor 7. This will need to be done to all new Door / Window Sensor 7 added into your network.
1. Pair Water Sensor 6 to your Vera gateway
2. Ensure 1 generic node loads up, it should be
[Name of Sensor given by you, in my case it is called "Door / Window Sensor 7"] - Main Node
3. Select the arrow on your named device ["Door / Window Sensor 7" in my example]
4. Click on "Advanced"
5. On the new page, make these changes:
6. Go to Settings -> Z-Wave Settings, then "Advanced" tab.