I have forgotten my login data and password for the POPP Home. How can I reset the login data?
- Press the “Reset” button for 5 seconds and then release the button. Your login data for the POPP Home camera will now be reset.
- Delete the POPP Home from your app and add it again.
Your login data have now been returned to the factory setting:
IMPORTANT: All your Z-Wave devices and scenarios are retained and are NOT reset.
I cannot connect to my POPP Home.
- Check the internet connection on your mobile device.
- Check whether the internet is activated on your home network or whether you have general faults with your network.
- Check the LEDs on the side of your POPP Home. The red LED must be permanently lit and the blue LED must flash at irregular intervals if the network connection is active.
- Restart the POPP Home and try again to establish a connection
- If none of the above works:
- Connect the supplied network cable to establish a connection with the POPP Home.
- Then delete the POPP Home from your app.
- Add the POPP Home to your app again.
- If your POPP Home still cannot establish a connection:
- Press the Reset button for 5 seconds.
- Then add the POPP Home to your wireless network again.
My Z-Wave components do not respond.
- Make sure that none of the components is more than 30 m from your home. If you want to control components that are more than 30 m away, please add more mains-powered Z-Wave components. These serve as Z-Wave repeaters and increase the range of your Z-Wave network.
- Check whether you have a faulty device in the Z-Wave network, which may be overloading the network with unnecessary commands. To do this, remove a mains-powered device from the mains, then test the accessibility of the components.