The Door / Windows Sensor 7 Pro has the capability to work with an external DC power supply with 3.0 / 3.3 V.
- Small gauge wires (preferably stranded 18AWG).
- 3.0 / 3.3 VDC external power supply.
Follow these steps to wiring your Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro:
- Remove the battery.
- Connect ( + ) to terminal 3.
- Connect ( - ) to terminal 1 .
- Please pay attention to the polarity, an exchange of (+) and (-) can lead to the destruction of the device and loss of warranty.
- The voltage of 3.3 V must not be exceeded. This will destroy the sensor and void the warranty.
- Never operate the battery and DC adapter together.