Remove failed/phantom node with PC Controller 5
Modified on: Thu, 4 Nov, 2021 at 2:26 PM
If one of your Z-Wave devices fails in your Z-Stick Gen5/7 network, you may use PC Controller 5 by SiLabs to forcefully remove devices from your network (assuming you cannot exclude them).
- Windows OS (required for PC Controller 5)
- Z-Stick S2/Gen5/7 (or any other Z-Wave USB Adapter)
2. Click on the Gear at the top right and connect Z-Stick to PC Controller 5
3. Click on Network Management, and open the Logs page which is the icon at the bottom right:
4. Highlight the device you want to mark as failed and click on "Is Failed"
5.Select "Remove Failed" if the node was marked as failed.
6. The node should disappear.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.