SmartThings now moving from groovy to Edge drivers have required new drivers to reach more customized parameter settings. Below are some invitation links to some of our devices that expand upon the default use cases of each device.
Click on this link to join the Aeotec Group channel and install the drivers that you need:
Direct Invitation Link: https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/8b2AZR9b06lv
These are the products that are available in these groups:
- Aeotec AerQ Temperature and Humidity Sensor (ZWA009)
- Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 (ZWA008)
- Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 Pro (ZWA012)
- Aeotec Dual Nano Switch with Energy (ZW132)
- Aeotec Heavy Duty Smart Switch (ZW078)
- Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5 (ZW095 only supports total)
- Aeotec MultiSensor Gen1 + Gen5 (DSB05 + ZW074)
- Aeotec MultiSensor 6 (ZW100)
- Aeotec MultiSensor 7 (ZWA024)
- Aeotec Nano Dimmer (ZW111)
- Aeotec Nano Shutter V2 (ZW141 firmware V2.XX)
- Aeotec Nano Shutter V3 (ZW141 firmware V3.XX)
- Aeotec Smart Switch Gen5 (ZW075
- Aeotec Smart Switch 7 EU (ZW175-C)
- Aeotec TriSensor (ZWA005)
- Aeotec WallMote Quad (ZW130)
We would also like to thank CommanderQ for creating his own device drivers for various products of ours.
Direct Invitation link: https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/RBlE09xRBN2E
CommanderQ Edge Driver channel supports these products:
- Aeotec Illumino Dimmer Switch (ZWA037-A)
- Aeotec Illumino Switch (ZWA038-A)
- Aeotec illumino WallMote 7 (ZWA022-A)
- Aeotec Smart Switch 6 (ZW096)
- Aeotec Smart Switch 7 US (ZWA023-A)
- Aeotec WallMote Duo (ZW129)
How to install Edge Drivers:
- Click on the invitational link from either Aeotec Group or CommanderQ to access the drivers.
- Sign into your SmartThings/Samsung account.
- Click on "Join"
- Give it about a minute for your account and hub to gain access, and then refresh the page.
- Click on "Install" on any Edge drivers you'd like to install.
How to use the custom Edge Driver:
- If your device is already using an edge driver, you can follow these steps:
- Open SmartThings app
- Open the Z-Wave device page (for example Smart Switch 7)
- Click on "Driver" option
- Click "Change Driver"
- You can now change the driver to a compatible custom driver here.
- An alternative method is to unpair and re-pair your device. Upon re-pair your Z-Wave device should automatically use the custom driver.